Here we are again, bombafans!
This week, we have new promising faces here at Sons of a Bit, thanks to a number of conventions with different education centres. These incorporations will provide new ideas, added value and maturity to Islabomba. Also, they will help the game development go much faster and give a boost to several processes that would take very long with a smaller team.
Let’s introduce you the whole staff from left to right:
- Raúl: 3D animator and modeller
- Melany: Illustrator and 2D artist (Euroformac –Murcia)
- Darío: Programmer (Facultad de Informática Universidad de Murcia)
- Eduardo: Game designer and Sons of a Bit co-founder
- Adrián: Documentalist and community manager
- Alberto: Senior programmer and Sons of a Bit co-founder
- Álvaro: 3D animator and modeller (Florida Universitaria – Valencia)
- Pablo: 3D animator and modeller (Florida Universitaria – Valencia)
As you can see, this is the largest and the most mulidisciplinary Sons of a Bit team ever. With this, we’ll bring you the best game possible and try to live up to your expectations.
Regards from all the members that form Sons of a Bit!